Mo’orea is a South Pacific island, part of French Polynesia’s Society Islands archipelago. It’s known for its jagged volcanic mountains and sandy beaches. In the north, Mount Rotui overlooks picturesque Ōpūnohu Bay and the settlements around Cook’s Bay. Inland, hiking trails wind through rainforest on the slopes of Mount Tohivea. The Belvedere Lookout has panoramic views of the island’s peaks and Tahiti beyond.
The Magical Island
Believed to have inspired the mythical Bali Hai from James Michener’s Tales of the South Pacific, Moorea is one of the most scenically striking islands in French Polynesia. Despite her immaculate beauty, she is far from unapproachable. Possessing a relaxed vibe and welcoming spirit, Moorea is just as warm and inviting as the Tahitians lucky enough to call this island home.
Located only ten nautical miles from Tahiti, Moorea is easily accessible by ferry or plane from Papeete. This proximity, coupled with the island’s receptive and neighborly nature, makes Moorea a favorite destination for couples, families and locals. Still, Moorea has managed to maintain its small island feel despite this popularity and the presence of a few internationally branded resorts.
The attraction toward Moorea comes as no surprise; the island is a geographical marvel. Eight voluminous mountain peaks rise from its translucent lagoon, creating a distinctive and rugged silhouette visible from the western coast of Tahiti. Splitting the northern shore are two symmetrical bays: Cook’s (Paopao) and Opunohu Bay. The island is roughly shaped like a heart from overhead; and in the theme of love and romance, Moorea is one of the top honeymoon destinations in Tahiti—second only to Bora Bora.
This unique landscape gives Moorea a reputation for being one of the best islands for adventure and activity—both on land and on the water. This means that newlyweds aside, a Moorea vacation is ideal for families, too. Many resorts on the island offer kids programs and amenities, free meals and fun activities suited for children of all ages.
Upon arrival at Moorea Airport. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Moorea.
After breakfast, you will visit the Moorea Cultural Tour. Overnight at Moorea.
After breakfast, you will enjoy the Moorea Lagoon Cruise and Island Picnic. Overnight at Moorea.
After breakfast at the hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 3N stay in Moorea
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Mo’orea, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 15,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.