Ecuador is a country straddling the equator on South America’s west coast. Its diverse landscape encompasses Amazon jungle, Andean highlands and the wildlife-rich Galápagos Islands.
Ecuador is located to the Northwest of South America, straddling latitude 0°, right at the “Middle of the World”. The country’s geography encompasses a dazzling variety of landscapes: magnificent beaches on the shores of the Pacific; Amazon rainforest; Andean cloudforests, snow-capped mountains and volcanoes; Highland Indian villages and colonial cities; plus the fabled Galapagos Islands.
Ecuador is ranked by The World Conservation Monitoring Centre (part of the United Nations Environment Programme), among the world’s 17 mega-diverse countries (countries that harbour the majority of the Earth’s species). But fauna and flora are not its only riches. For centuries, Ecuador’s lush geography has encouraged the settlement of numerous native groups who have maintained their traditional ways of life, myths and culture on the Coast, in the high Sierra, and in the tropical Upper Amazon Basin. Imposing colonial structures bear witness to the heritage left by the Spanish and to the skill and artistry that created the paintings and sculptures of the Quito School of Art.
Ecuador has it all! We invite you to join us in Ecuador and discover for yourself all the amazing opportunities Ecuador has to offer.
The cloudforest lodge is a member of the Network of Private Protected Forests of Ecuador and works actively with local conservation organisations, working to preserve the cloudforest of northwestern Ecuador.
Chilcabamba Ecolodge is Ecuadorian owned and run, and in a sensitive remote area near Cotopaxi. The owners are committed to the protection of their area and are careful in all aspects of resource management, pollution etc.
This is our Ecuador, a country blessed by the sun.
Arrive at Mariscal Sucre International Airport. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will proceed to the Old Town Quito Sightseeing tour. Explore the famous sites such as Independence Plaza, Government Palace, the Independence Monument, and the Archbishop’s palace. Overnight at Quito.
After breakfast, you will visit the National Park of Cotopaxi. Explore the Limpiopungo lagoon and Cotopaxi volcano. Overnight at Quito.
Day 3:Quito - Baños
After breakfast, you will proceed to Baños. On arrival Baños, check into the hotel. You will enjoy the Canyoning adventure in Rio Blanco from Baños. Overnight at Baños.
Day 4:Baños - Tena
After breakfast, you will proceed to Tena. On arrival Tena, Check into the hotel. You will visit the Latas Waterfall from Tena. Overnight at Tena.
After breakfast at the hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 2N stay in Quito
- 1N stay in Baños
- 1N stay in Tena
- All Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Quito, 1 nights accommodation in Baños, 1 nights in Tena, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.