Planning a holiday is never an easy task and picking out the perfect destination is the first step. However, when travellers choose a tour package to Belgium, they can be assured that they are heading to a country that has something for everyone. Whether tourists are looking for a holiday filled with shopping and sightseeing or playing golf all day long, Belgium is prepared. This country has a large number of golf courses, which are designed to provide hours of fun. Some of the best courses include Blue Green, Chateau de la Tournette, Five Nations, Le Bercuit, Royal Ardenne and Royal Waterloo. The icing on the cake is the fact that apart from golf, the scenery surrounding the courses is such that tourists will be left awestruck. Belgium travel plans are also perfect for those tourists who want to increase their knowledge about the culinary art. While the Belgium waffles are known all over the world, there is much more to the gastronomic culture of this country. One of the most interesting activities for food connoisseurs would be to hop onto the Brusselicious Tram Experience. This is an old tram which has been converted into a full-fledged dining room and offers tourists the chance to enjoy a delicious meal, while travelling through the city.
Day 1:INDIA –BRUSSELS
Arrive Brussels international Airport.Transfer to Hotel.Check in.(standard check in time:14:00 hrs)Freshen up. Day is free at leisure to explore the city by your own. Overnight in Brussels.
After breakfast depart for Brussels Grand city tour. A tour of Brussels is a good introduction to Belgium. Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern part on board of our bus. Our tour will begin at the majestic Grand Place from where the coach will take us to Saint-Michael’s cathedral. We will visit the widely known Atomium and pass by the Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence we will return to the city center to visit the Sablon area, with its numerous antique shops, while passing the Palace of Justice and Royal Palace. The next part of our tour covers the district in which you will see the headquarters of the European Parliament and Commission.
Today after breakfast you may optionally do a day trip to Antwerp. Absorb the medieval majesty of Market Square; gaze at the beguiling beauty of Baroque facades created by treasured artist, Rubens; and marvel at the outstanding architecture of Antwerp railway station. See the Diamond Pavilion and the excellent exhibits of the Museum Aan de Stroom at the end of your enriching excursion.Return back to Brussels.Overnight in Brussels.
After breakfast check out and transfer to station to take a train to Ghent .Arrive ghent.transfer to hotel.Check in.Free day at leisure.Overnight in Ghent.
After breakfast you may depart for the city tour of Ghent.Overnight in Ghent.
After breakfast check out and transfer to station to board a train to Amsterdam. Arrive Amsterdam station. Wait for your driver who will take you to the hotel.Check In.Later in the evening you can opt for Canal Cruise. Return back to your hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
After morning breakfast depart for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour. You will enjoy the most important sights of Amsterdam. Discover the many highlights of the beautiful historical city centre of Amsterdam on an open top bus tour with stops near Anne Frank’s House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace and many more.Return back to hotel.Overnight in Amsterdam.
Today after morning breakfast check out and wait for your driver and transfer to Amsterdam International Airport to board a flight to India back with good memories.
- Orientation City Tour Of Brussels
- Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Canal Cruise
- 5% GST on total Tour cost
- Air Fire
- Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
- Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
- Medical Insurance
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 Nights accommodation in Brussels, 2 Nights accommodation in Ghent, 2 Nights accommodation in Amsterdam,meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment..
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms.
- Overseas Medical insurance is must for Schengen Visas and Also must for Travel.
- Initial deposit – Rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- 60 Days or more prior to Departure Rs.50,000/-
- 59 to 35 Days prior to Departure 50 % of the Tour Cost
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 75 % of the Tour Cost
- Within 15 Days of Departure 100% of the Tour Cost