Denmark, a Scandinavian country is located in Europe and is bordered by Germany to the South. The smallest Nordic country, it is situated to the southwest of Sweden, the South of Norway and borders North Seas and the Baltic along its shoreline.
The present scenario of Denmark is replete with employment opportunities, a competitive service economy, and a strong social security system. The dazzling capital city of Copenhagen is home to some of the most exotic attractions. Tivoli Gardens, apart from their breathtaking beauty, offer bag loads of entertainment to tourists ranging from enchanting amusement parks, amphitheaters to cafes, gardens, concert halls and much more. The stunning Christiansborg Palace, which is 800 years old, is now the home of the parliament.
The National Museum of Denmark is a must visit for art and history lovers. The Nyhavn Harbour is a vibrant part of the city flanked by brightly painted houses and cafes in a street like fashion across the serene waters. The Round Tower, a 36 meters high structure which was initially used as an observatory now offers panoramic views of the city. The Kastellet & The Little Mermaid has a beautiful structure along the serene waters. Shrouded in a magical story, this attraction just cannot be missed!
The country has more to allure tourists. The Oresund Bridge that connects Sweden, Malmo and Copenhagen is a landmark of engineering, its lean and long structure is a part bridge and a part tunnel. The beautiful Skagen Beach boasts of a long coastline that is swept by the wind and will truly swathe your senses. Bornholm, a breathtaking Danish island which is famous for fishing and its unique craft industry is a perfect spot to escape the rigmarole of city life.
An eye candy for artists, the Den Gamle By is an open air museum in the town of Aarhus that is built to resemble a village in the early 1900s. The place offers many attractions for adults as well as children. Another attraction is the marvellous Kronborg Castle, immortalised by Shakespeare in Hamlet; this palace is a marvel of the Renaissance period. Tourists can take a guided tour called Hamlet’s Footsteps to explore its beauty.
The official language of this Scandinavian beauty is Danish. It is also home to many minority languages like German, Greenlandic, and Faroese. English is also spoken as a second language by a majority of the population.
The estimated population of Denmark is 5.614 million people. The key inhabitants of the country belong to Danish descent. Two-thirds of the population have migrants and immigrants from Turkey, Iraq, Bosnia, Somalia, South and West Asia.
Day 1:Arrival Copenhagen
Arrival in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.Accommodation in Copenhagen.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is at your own leisure to explore Christmas Copenhagen and visit Europe’s oldest amusement park; the Tivoli Gardens. Each year Tivoli offers traditional Christmas atmosphere with more than 70 stalls selling handicrafts, wooden toys, candied apples, the traditional Christmas drink; hot gløgg (mulled wine) and lots more.Accommodation in Copenhagen.
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a 3,5-hour train to Gothenburg. From November 18 Gothenburg is transformed into a Christmas City, starting with the Gothenburg Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour.And then you will enjoy a Gothenburg By Night- Photography Walking Tour. Accommodation in Gothenburg.
Breakfast at the hotel followed by a morning departure by train to Stockholm (3 hours). Stockholm is an excellent shopping destination and there are several Christmas markets to visit including the historic Skansen Christmas Market.You will go for City Sightseeing Stockholm Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.Accommodation in Stockholm.
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day in Stockholm or if you are here on a Saturday or Sunday between December 1 to December 16 we recommend joining a boat trip on the frozen archipelago to the Christmas market on the island of Utö. Breakfast, a visit to the market and a Christmas buffet is included in the trip (see add-ons). On Sundays, visitors can also travel by train to Sigtuna Christmas Market located one hour outside Stockholm. Sigtuna is the oldest town in Sweden and here you will find stalls selling traditional handicrafts and people dancing around the Christmas tree every Sunday from November 29 to mid-December.You will visit Nobel Museum, Royal Palace and Viking Town Of Birka. Accommodation in Stockholm.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from Stockholm according to your own itinerary.
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Daily breakfasts
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide / driver
- 5 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast
- Train from Copenhagen to Gothenburg and from Gothenburg to Stockholm
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded
- International and local airport taxes
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Copenhagen, 1 nights accommodation in Gothenburg, 2 nights in Stockholm,meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.