The continent of Europe comprises nations, which are some of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Hence, tourists can be sure that whether they travel with spouse or family, they are bound to have happy memories to take back home. Moreover, those planning a vacation in the continent can choose from a range of Europe tour packages that caters to young and adult both. Anybody planning a holiday here would find it daunting to finalise the itinerary as choices are endless. From London in England and Paris in France to Rome in Italy and Vienna in Austria, the continent is home to numerous destinations, which are part of the wish list of travellers around the globe. Taking into consideration what tourists plan to do during their Europe holidays, they can finalise their itinerary. Those who wish to admire architectural marvels and relish historical landmarks would take hours to decide what to see and what to miss. The continent boasts of the globally renowned Eiffel Tower, Athens? Acropolis, Sagrada Familia, Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower Bridge, The Colosseum, Louvre and Stonehenge.
There are numerous other notable attractions that command attention of travellers holidaying in Europe, such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Vatican City and Edinburgh. Exploring the Romantic Road to Neuschwanstein in Germany; Golden Circle in Iceland; royal lifestyle in St.
Day 1:INDIA – PARIS
Welcome to Paris to start your exciting journey through Europe with us. Paris – The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy cafe life and unparalleled art scene. Arrive at Paris and check in to the Hotel. PackedDinner. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3rd Level to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Later enjoy Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch drive to Montmarte area for a photo stop. Montmartre is a large hill in Paris’s 18th arrondissement. It is 130 m (430 ft) high. Later visit Notre Dame Cathedral (Outside). It is the most famous of the Gothic cathedrals of the Middle Ages and is distinguished for its size. Visit Fragonard Perfume Shop which exhibits antique perfume bottles, containers, toiletry sets, stills for steam distillation of perfume extracts, etc.Later free time in the city. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After Dinner depart for Illumination Tour of Paris. This will be followed by a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by Night with its beautiful illuminated buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. The tour will end with Illuminations at Eiffel Tower. Drive back to hotel and Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Packed Lunch. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4:PARIS –BERN/LAUSANNE/FRIBOURG/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND
After morning breakfast check out and Drive to Bern.Not many cities have managed to retain their historic features quite as successfully as Bern, the Capital of Switzerland. The old town of Bern is a UNESCO World Heritage Site Packed Lunch Enroute.Arrive and Depart for Walking Tour of Bern. The Capital City of Switzerland which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, The Parliament Buildings, Market Gasse and Gothic Fountains.Indian Dinner at restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Bern/Central Switzerland.
Day 5:BERN – ZERMATT – BERN/LAUSANNE/FRIBOURG/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND
After morning breakfast check out and drive to Tasch. Tasch is the transfer point for travelers to Zermatt- the Car Free Town.Its main street, Bahnhofstrasse is lined with boutique shops, hotels and restaurants, and also has a lively après-ski scene.Local Lunch at Restaurant. Explore and enjoy free time in Zermatt – the most beautiful town in Switzerland. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later drive back to Bern. Overnight in Bern/Lausanne/Fribourg/Central Switzerland area.
Day 6:BERN– INTERLAKEN – ENGELBERG
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau. Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch – Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters. Alpine sensation-A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have an amazing view of Jungfrau region.Enjoy Lunch on Top. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Engelberg. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Engelberg/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 7:ENGELBERG – MT.TITLIS – LUCERNE – ZURICH
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Titlis Cable Car Station for an exciting Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable car ride which will take you at the height of 3020 meter, will sure to leave you spellbound. Take a ride on Ice Flyer (Weather Permitting) to Glacier Park where you can enjoy amazing snow activities on top. Don’t miss a walk on one of the highest suspension bridge in the world which is 10,000 feet above sea level. Enjoy Indian lunch on top. Later proceed to Lucerne. Arrive and Depart for Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kappel Brucke wooden bridge.Later we experience the magnificentLake Lucerne Cruise to explore unmatched beauty of Lake Lucerne. Later depart to Zurich – Financial capital of Switzerland. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Zurich/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 8:ZURICH – RHINE FALLS –MILAN/ZURICH – INDIA
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel and depart to visit the magnificent Rhine Falls – The largest waterfall in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop. Later depart for Milan/Zurich International Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- 3rd Level Eiffel Tower
- Full Day Disneyland with Entry to either Disney Studios or Disney Park
- Illumination Tour of Paris
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Shop
- Orientation Walking Tour of Bern
- Free Time In Town
- Excursion To Mt.Jungfraujoch with Lunch on Top
- Titlis With Ice Flyer & Lunch On Top Engelberg
- Visit To Rhine Falls (Boat Ride Optional)
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Tips is compulsory in Europe which is 3.00 Euros per person per day so therefore total Euro 24.00 per person
- Cost of Sightseeing (Except Above)
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, And Phone calls etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room.
- All Museums and Monuments are from outside unless mentioned in inclusions.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 Nights accommodation in Paris, 2 Nights accommodation in Bern, 1 Night accommodation in Engelberg, 1 Night accommodation in Zurich, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- 5% Service Tax is applicable on all cancellation amounts.
- All the rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- All rates are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking from Airlines, Hotels, Meals, Sightseeing, Coaches etc.
- In some of the European Cities Soup, Starters and Sweets served are limited.
- Please note that Tour Manager may not be travelling with group on flight.
- Please note that all Travel Documents for the Tour will be released only on the receipt of full payment clearance in our accounts.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.