Dubai is a perfect summer holiday destination and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Make your holiday even more memorable, along with soaking up the sun on the prominent beaches of Dubai, enjoy limitless culinary delights in award- winning Michelin starred restaurants, some with awe-inspiring iconic views of the city. Or watch your sporting heroes take part in some of the most prestigious international sporting events around the year. Alternatively, shop till you drop in any one of Dubai’s 96 malls or souks.
Book today and enjoy guaranteed savings, upgrades and many more extras to make your next holiday truly special.
Day 1:Welcome to Dubai
Once you arrive, a representative will escort you at the airport and drop you at your hotel. Check into the hotel and take some rest. Later in the evening, sail through the city’s waterways on a traditional Dhow Cruise and enjoy a tasty buffet dinner in a royal setting. Transfer back to the hotel and sleep for the night.
Day 2:Visit the Burj Khalifa
Post a hearty breakfast, set out for a joyful half-day Dubai city tour. Lose yourself in the exotic Middle Eastern experience. Visit the enlightening Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glamorous Burj Al Arab Hotel, the luxurious Atlantis Hotel, the crescent-shaped Palm Island, and the Jumeirah Beach.
Shop at the city’s renowned shopping malls. Later in the evening, watch the stunning Dubai landscape from Burj Khalifa’s observation deck. End day two of your Dubai holiday with some sound sleep at your hotel.
Day 3:Enjoy Desert Safari
After a tempting breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the Dolphinarium. Indulge in poolside and underwater interactions with dolphins until noon.
Later, set off for an adventurous Desert Safari tour. Enjoy desert activities like dune bashing and off roading, witness some attractive cultural performances, and a grand spread of barbecue dinner. Get to your hotel and retire for the night.
Day 4:Abu Dhabi & visit the Ferrari World theme park
Have a filling early morning breakfast and embark on a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour. Explore Abu Dhabi’s ancient as well as modern arenas.
Later, proceed to the Ferrari World theme park. Try your hand at the most challenging F1 courses and enjoy the engaging rides. Post dinner, transfer back to the hotel in Dubai & retire for the night, ending the fourth day of your scintillating Dubai vacation.
Day 5:Aquaventure Waterpark & the Lost Chambers
Post a yummy breakfast, you’ll be taken to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm. Enjoy the thrilling water rides throughout the day and explore the vibrant marine life. Return to your hotel and have a sound sleep.
Day 6:Plam Atlantis
After breakfast, morning at Atlantis. Evening transfer for tour of the first resort to be built on the island and is themed on the myth of Atlantis. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 7:Departure from Dubai
Enjoy a flavoursome breakfast at the hotel and spend the day leisurely. Shop for local Middle Eastern souvenirs, explore the remaining arenas of the city. Get transferred to the airport to board an evening flight back home with everlasting memories of your Dubai holiday.
- Ex Mumbai Return economy class airfare(Oman Air).
- Accommodation in 3 star Hotel for 06 Nights on twin or triple sharing basis.
- 06 Breakfasts at the hotel.
- 04 Dinner Coupons at Indian Restaurant.
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance and BBQ Dinner.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Dubai City Tour – with photo stop at Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Burj Khalifa Observation deck. (Upto 124th Floor).
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Sightseeing and transfers on SIC basis.
- Services of a Local Speaking guide during City Tour.
- Visa + OTB.
- Any increase in airfare or taxes.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- High and or Peak seasons supplement surcharges.
- Porterage & Gratuities.
- Tips to Tour Manager, Guides etc.
- Meals as not mentioned on the itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours, All expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, Telephone charges, Food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare at the time of booking tour will be collected from the passengers.
- Any surcharge applicable at the time of traveling.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Burj Khalifa, 1 nights accommodation in Desert Safari, 1 nights accommodation in Abu Dhabi, 1 nights accommodation in Aquaventure Waterpark, 1 nights accommodation in Plam Atlantis, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- “Tourism Dirham Fees” will have to be paid directly by guest at the time of Check-in.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.50% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- Please note that there will be extra Hotel service tax of AED 10 per room per night in 03 star hotels, AED 15 per room per night in 04 Star Hotels and AED 20 per room per night in 05 Star hotels.
- Not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.