Romania is a southeastern European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, ringed by the Carpathian Mountains. Its preserved medieval towns include Sighişoara, and there are many fortified churches and castles, notably clifftop Bran Castle, long associated with the Dracula legend. Bucharest, the country’s capital, is the site of the gigantic, Communist-era Palatul Parlamentului government building.
Romania offers countless unique travel experiences that are waiting to be discovered.
A journey of three of four hours, by car or train, can take you from the Danube River to a beautiful, intact, medieval town; from Bucharest – Romania’s capital city – to the Black Sea; from Southern Transylvania to the historic regions of Bucovina or Maramures.
Take a step back in time as you visit one of the unique painted monasteries in Bucovina, the perfectly preserved hilltop citadel of Sighisoara or an authentic, centuries-old, village in Maramures.
Explore Romania’s many architectural treasures and experience its vibrant and flourishing arts scene.
We look forward to welcoming you to Romania !
The Romanian landscape is approximately one-third mountainous and one-third forested, with the remainder made up of hills and plains. The climate is temperate and marked by four distinct seasons. Romania enjoys a considerable wealth of natural resources: fertile land for agriculture; pastures for livestock; forests that provide hard and soft woods; petroleum reserves; metals, including gold and silver in the Apuseni Mountains; numerous rivers that supply hydroelectricity; and a Black Sea coastline that is the site of both ports and resorts.
Arrive at Bucharest Otopeni Airport (OTP). After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will visit the Dracula Castle and Peles Castle. Overnight at Bucharest.
Day 2:Bucharest- Brașov
After breakfast proceed to Brașov by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. You will proceed to Castle, canyon and sparkling wine day trip. Overnight at Brașov.
Day 3:Brașov- Sibiu
After breakfast proceed to Sibiu by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. You will proceed to Walking Tour of Sibiu. Learn about medieval walls, romantic squares, historical buildings, orthodox churches and more. Overnight at Sibiu.
Day 4:Sibiu - Targu Mures
After breakfast proceed to Targu Mures by the drive. Check into the hotel. You will proceed to hiking tour from Târgu Mureș. Trek through Transylvania’s Calimani or Gurghiu mountain ranges and explore ancient forests. Overnight at Targu Mures.
Day 5:Targu Mures - Iași
After breakfast proceed to Iași by the drive. Check into the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Iași.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Iasi City Tour. Explore the famous attractions such as the Palace of Culture, Three Hierarchs Church, and Metropolitan Cathedral. Overnight at Iași.
After breakfast. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 1N stay in Bucharest
- 1N stay in Brașov
- 1N stay in Sibiu
- 1N stay in Targu Mures
- 2N stay in Iași
- Daliy Breakfast
- All sightseeing as per itinerary EXCLUSIONS
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 nights accommodation in Bucharest, 1 nights accommodation in Brașov, 1 nights in Sibiu, 1 nights accommodation in Targu Mures, 2 nights accommodation in Iași, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 30,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.