Indonesia is a beautiful country that fascinates many tourists around the world. Besides being famous as the largest archipelago in the world, the country is also renowned for the stunning islands and abundance of natural treasures in the form of flora and fauna. The land is also famous for its active volcanoes, many of which lie under the sea. Exploring the landmarks, admiring the coral reefs, enjoying at the beaches and much more await tourists opting for Indonesia tour packages. A holiday here acquaints tourists with the historical and cultural landmarks, besides giving insight into exotic flora and fauna. Indonesia tour packages include visit to country’s popular cities including Jakarta, which is the capital city of Indonesia and largest in the country. Bali is another famous destination for travellers coming to the country. Bandung is famous as a university town situated amidst cooler highlands of Java. Other popular cities include Jayapura, Yogyakarta, Makassar, Semarang, Medan, Banjarmasin and Manado. Besides, Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Bali, Sulawesi, Maluku, Papua and Nusa Tenggara are other major destinations that find place in the itinerary of tour packages for Indonesia. Indonesia has many attractions to keep visitors engaged, including a host of exciting activities.
Indonesia holiday packages include a trip to the famous Lake Toba, which is the largest volcano lake in the world. Apart from the wonders of natural sites, rich wildlife and activities, tours in Indonesia provide tourists a chance to visit many heritage sites.
The Prambanan Temple Compounds of Yogyakarta are must-see for travellers coming to this amazing country. The Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra that brims with mystery and boasts of an interesting history is a place that must not be missed. Thus, the cultural richness of the country complements its geographical diversity and appeases everyone. With such varied options, ranging from natural sights to cultural landmarks to exciting activities, Indonesia is increasingly becoming a popular choice of tourists that prefer diversity.
Day 1: JAKARTA
Arrive at Jakarta Airport. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will visit the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah And Bird Park. Overnight at Jakarta.
Day 2:JAKARTA - BANDUNG
After breakfast proceed to Bandung and transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will proceed to Tangkuban Perahu Crater Tour. Overnight stay at the Bandung.
Day 3:Bandung - YOGYAKARTA
After breakfast proceed to Yogyakarta and transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will visit the Mt. Merapi Slopes Hiking Day Trip. Overnight at Yogyakarta.
Day 4:YOGYAKARTA - BALI
After breakfast proceed to Bali and transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. In the afternoon, you will visit the Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple And Tanah Lot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Kintamani Volcano Tour. A short walk through the Kintamani mountain range and witness the panoramic view of Batur volcano and lake. Get an opportunity to visit historic Elephant caves and world renowned Celuk and Tomas villages famous for silver & gold art craft and wooden handicraft. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6:BALI - MEDAN
After breakfast proceed to Medan and transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. In the afternoon, you will visit Half-Day Tour of Medan. Overnight stay at the Medan.
After breakfast. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 1N stay in Jakarta
- 1N stay in Bandung
- 1N stay in Yogyakarta
- 2N stay in Bali
- 1N stay in Medan
- Daliy Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- 5 % Service Tax extra on all the above mentioned rates
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 nights accommodation in Jakarta, 1 nights accommodation in Bandung, 1 nights in in Yogyakarta, 2 nights accommodation in Bali, 1 nights accommodation in Medan, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 30,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.