The Caribbean islands offer an amazing choice of beach vacations, high-end shopping and fascinating cultures. Stop in major ports on a luxury cruise or charter a sailboat to hop from one to another of thousands of islands. Sunbathe on vast sandy shores. Scuba and snorkel in clear waters filled with colorful fish.
Beautiful beaches are common across the region, while art, architecture, cuisine and customs vary from island to island. Appreciate the pleasing mix of cultures of the indigenous island people and descendants of European settlers.
Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao off the coast of Venezuela display Dutch influence. Have rijstaffel, a Dutch colonial meal of rice accompanied by 20 to 30 side dishes. Aruba has an unusually dry terrain, with miles of sandy beaches on the northwestern shores. Look for divi divi trees blown to the side in the region’s strong winds. Bonaire’s marine park and donkey sanctuary feature a range of wildlife. On Curacao, swim with dolphins and participate in extreme sports.
The Western Caribbean: The Western Caribbean route is a popular option for cruisers who enjoy snorkeling or diving. There are also many different island countries that have unique cultures in the area. Some of the more popular ports of call include Cancun, Cozumel, the Cayman Islands, the Bahamas, Jamaica, and Belize. You can experience a wide diversity of activities and cultures if you choose to visit this part of the Caribbean.
For many people, Cuba has for decades been a land of mystery under Communist rule. While U.S. residents are not allowed to visit strictly for tourism, licensed visits can be arranged for various purposes. While here, see the cathedrals, squares and museums of Old Havana and visit exceptional beaches.
View the tropical plants in Hunte’s Gardens on Barbados. Dive and sample rum at a distillery on the Cayman Islands. Observe waterfalls and wildlife in the Dominican Republic. On the western side of the island, explore the Citadelle of Haiti. Golf, ride a bobsled and listen to steel drum music on Jamaica. Learn about Christopher Columbus and the native Arawaks while visiting the more than 700 islands of the Bahamas.
Most important of all, enjoy beach after beach after beach in the Caribbean region.
Upon arrival in Galveston you’ll be welcomed at international airport then go for Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and at 4 pm depart to cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
Start your day with Jogging and Gym at cruise then you will go for breakfast. Enjoy the activities like Hill climbing,Sports Court.Overnight at Cruise.
You will reach Cozumel, Mexico at 09-00 AM. After breakfast, you will go for a half day tour to Palancar Reef then explore Santa Rosa Wall and you have chance to enjoy the evening at Fuel Teen Disco at Cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
Day 4:Belize City
You will reach Belize City, Belize at 08-00 AM. After breakfast, you will go for a half day tour to Cave Tubing then explore Old Belize Cultural and Historical Center. Overnight at Cruise.
You will reach Roatan at 07-00 AM.After breakfast, you will go for a half day tour to West Bay Beach then explore Little French Key. Overnight at Cruise.
You will have chance to enjoy the many activities with fascinating views and sounds of Caribbean sea. Overnight at Cruise.
Today you will pass through the Golf of Mexico and enjoy the adorable ambience of The Centrum then you will go for ice-skating. In the evening, You will have a chance of gambling at Casino Royale. Overnight at Cruise.
You will reach Galveston 07-00 AM. After breakfast at your Cruise, you will be taken to the airport to board your plan back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
- Ocean transportation.
- entertainment and daily activities
- 7 nights shipboard accommodation.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
- Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Casino gambling or Bingo.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities and Alcoholic Beverages.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 nights accommodation in Galveston, 3 nights accommodation in Navigator Of The Seas, 1 nights in Cozumel, 1 nights accommodation in Belize City, 1 nights accommodation in Roatan, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per cruise child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- Initial deposit – rs. 30,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.