Being the second largest country of the world, Canada has a lot to offer to visitors and no matter what tourists might be looking for; chances are that they will find it here. From train rides to boat cruises, stepping back into time or jumping into the future, there is something for everyone. With ten provinces as well as three territories, tourists will be spoilt for choice. The provinces, which include British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec, offer destinations that are pristine, yet completely exciting. A good tour package to Canada will allow travellers to taste all that this beautiful country has to offer. Like most countries, Canada too has its fair share of big cities, but these cities offer tourists experiences unlike others. Some of the major cities include Toronto, Ottawa and Calgary and all these have lots of places to see and family activities. In Ontario, tourists could dabble in a session of acting or climb to the top of the CN Tower to enjoy some breathtaking views. The best tour packages to Canada will ensure that tourists get to sample the traditions of the native tribes, which still exist in some parts of the country. For the connoisseurs of finer things in life, Canada has much to offer and these include chances to savour the best food and wine.
A tour package to Canada will take tourists to Ontario, where they can see how wine is made and thereafter, enjoy a glass of their favourite. Fishing trips and clam digs at the Prince Edward Island allow tourists to catch their meal for the day. The British Columbia and Manitoba are ideal for nature lovers and well-planned Canada tour packages will ensure a trip to these destinations. Once here, there will be choices between treks through nature parks, boat cruises that take tourists through icy waters, heli-skiing and even a hunt for gold. A trip to Quebec will take tourists back in time, because here the old world charm has been kept intact. There is simply so much to do in Canada and then some more.
Welcome to Toronto. Upon arrival at Pearson International Airport in Toronto, our representative will pick you up and drop at the hotel. Check-in at the Hotel and rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will explore the Toronto city. Overnight at Toronto.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Toronto City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. You can see the famous sites such as CN Tower, Casa Loma,Toronto’s Harborfront, Entertainment District and much more. Overnight at Toronto.
Day 3:Toronto - Ottawa
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the railway station to take a train to Ottawa. Our tour guide will meet you at the station and then will transfer you to the hotel. Check-in at the Hotel and rest for some time. In the evening, you will proceed to Rideau Canal. Explore a Canadian Heritage River and a UNESCO World Heritage Site consists of a series of beautiful lakes and rivers connected by canals. Overnight at Ottawa.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Ottawa City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. Take along Ottawa city on a London-style double-decker bus. Some of the attractions you’ll get to visit on this hop-on hop off tour include Canadian Museum of History, Notre Dame Basilica, Rideau Hall, and the Canadian War Museum. After that, you will visit the Parliament Hill. Explore the Gothic-style Centre Block, the main Parliamentary Building, with its soaring central Peace Tower and gabled copper-topped roofline. Overnight at Ottawa.
Day 5:Ottawa - Montreal
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the railway station to take a train to Montreal. Our tour guide will meet you at the station and then will transfer you to the hotel. Check-in at the Hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will visit the Underground City. Overnight at Montreal.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Montreal City Guided Sightseeing Tour. Explore the famous sites such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Mount Royal Park, Olympic Stadium, Saint Joseph’s Oratory, Old Port and Old Montreal. Overnight at Montreal.
Day 7:Montreal - Saint John
After breakfast, you will proceed to Saint John by flight. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will explore the Saint John city. Overnight at Saint John.
Day 8:Saint John
After breakfast, you will proceed to Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore Tour. Overnight at Saint John.
After breakfast at the hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 2N stay at Toronto
- 2N stay at Ottawa
- 2N stay at Montreal
- 2N stay at Saint John
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Daily breakfasts
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Train ticket from Toronto to Ottawa
- Train ticket from Ottawa to Montreal
- English-speaking guide / driver
- 5 % GST
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- International and local airport taxes
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 Nights accommodationin Toronto , 2 Nights accommodationin Ottawa , 2 accommodation in Nights Montreal, 2 Nights accommodationin Saint John, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Initial deposit – Rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd Payment – Rs. 1, 00,000/- 75 Days Prior to your Departure.
- 3rd Payment – Rs. 1, 00,000/- 35 Days Prior to your Departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 25 Days Prior to your Departure.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.