Find all the holiday packages of Chile featured here on this portal. Our Chile vacation packages offer comfortable stay at Chile hotels, sightseeing and fun-filled activities. Buy Chile tours and make the most of your vacation
Chile officially the Republic of Chile , is a South American country occupying a long, narrow strip of land between the Andes to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It borders Peru to the north, Bolivia to the northeast, Argentina to the east, and the Drake Passage in the far south. Chilean territory includes the Pacific islands of Juan Fernández, Salas y Gómez, Desventuradas, and Easter Island in Oceania. Chile also claims about 1,250,000 square kilometres (480,000 sq mi) of Antarctica, although all claims are suspended under the Antarctic Treaty.
Stone tool evidence indicates humans sporadically frequented the Monte Verde valley area as long as 18,500 years ago. About 10,000 years ago, migrating indigenous Peoples settled in fertile valleys and coastal areas of what is present-day Chile. Settlement sites from very early human habitation include Monte Verde, Cueva del Milodón and the Pali-Aike Crater’s lava tube. The Incas briefly extended their empire into what is now northern Chile, but the Mapuche (or Araucanians as they were known by the Spaniards) successfully resisted many attempts by the Inca Empire to subjugate them, despite their lack of state organization.They fought against the Sapa Inca Tupac Yupanqui and his army. The result of the bloody three-day confrontation known as the Battle of the Maule was that the Inca conquest of the territories of Chile ended at the Maule river.
Day 1:Arrival - Santiago City Tour
Upon arrival, on of our representatives will offer a welcoming reception and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Then you will be given a detailed itinerary along with a welcome kit. In addition, luggage and hotel registration assistance will be given.
After breakfast, you will be picked up for Santiago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, where you marvel at the best of Santiago from an open-top double-decker bus, complete with informative commentary. You’ll also discover the capital of Chile in depth and with greater flexibility than ever before. At the evening, you will also enjoy the Sunset Horseback Riding Tour.
Day 3:Concha y Toro
You will be taken towards Concha y Toro Vineyard which is one of the most emblematic vineyards located at the Pirque Valley. Join us to visit its beautiful park designed by a French landscaper, which can be seen illustrated in the label of some of the Concha y Toro wines. Furthermore, one of the most remarkable aspects of the vineyard that are a global company, where tradition and innovation are perfectly blended; to give rise to world-class wines. At afternoon, you will also enjoy Vina Del Mar and Valparaiso City Tour also.
Day 4:San Pedro de Atacama - Valle de la Luna
You will leave Santiago for the Atacama, arriving in San Pedro de Atacama you will be taken a tour into the famous and mythical Moon Valley. As the sun goes down you will climb a sand dune to observe how the light intensifies the impression of a moonscape. Let yourself be amazed by its impressive scenery. Overnight in San Pedro de Atacama.
Day 5:Tocanao and Salar de Atacama
Today you will go on a full day excursion of the Highland Lakes with lunch in Socaire. During this tour you will be taken up to the highlands, meet a group of lakes with stunning colours located at 4.220 m.de altitude above sea level, this area belongs to the Flamencos National Reserve and is managed by the indigenous community Socaire. Socaire is a Pre-Hispanic town where you will taste some local food and meet artisans. Lantern on, you will visit the huge Atacama Salt Lake, which is an inlad sea formed thousand years ago. Experience the vast white salt emptiness. Simply amazing! Overnight in San Pedro de Atacama.
Day 6:Tatio Geyser Field
Today marks a full day excursion to Tatio and the Machuca Geysers. Before the sun rises, you will be taken to the El Tatio Geysers, which are located at an altitude of 14,108 ft. At this remote spot, you will find the highest geothermal field in the world, which offers breathtaking scenery. In the early morning, you will witness powerful spurts of steam shoot up from various blowholes. Besides, the steaming ponds are embedded with brilliant salt crystals that reflect the metal-blue sky. Further on, you will reach the Machuca village, where the ancient llama caravans used to rest from their travels on “The Inca Highway”. Overnight in San Pedro de Atacama.
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Calama Airport for international flight connection or extension. Hope you had a wonderful vacation with us!
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes and service charges
- Hotels mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour operator travel funds
- Continental or buffet breakfast daily
- Flight + Visa Fees
- Supplement for guides other than Englis
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not included in the itinerary
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Santiago, 3 nights accommodation in Sa Pedro De Atacama,meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.