Spain is a destination that has everything from beaches, mountains, lively cities, historical edifices, theme parks, museums and more to entertain tourists with different tastes. Families from all corners of the world visit and re-visit this lovely piece of paradise to experience a holiday of a lifetime. Several exciting and affordable Spain family holiday packages are offered by Yamunatravels.com, availing one of which can help tourists to access the best of Spain in a very expedient manner. The country serves as crossroads to different civilizations and that’s why its cities and towns have gained historical importance like none other in the world. Barcelona and Madrid, ranked as global cities are two famous tourist destinations and good places to start with Spain family holidays. Major number of Spanish cities has been given status of World Heritage cities, which include Cáceres, Córdoba, Ibiza, San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Salamanca, Ávila, Cuenca, Santiago de Compostela, Toledo, Segovia, Alcalá de Henares and Tarragona. Cities such as Granada, Santander, Oviedo, Seville and Bilbao, which are known to possess relics of Romans, are also famous among travellers.
Monuments and buildings that have been given heritage status can be found dotted in almost all small and big cities in the country. One famous place to visit on a Spain holiday is Tower of Hercules, which is an ancient form of Roman lighthouse and it is accompanied by a sculpture garden that features artistic works of Francisco Leiro and Pablo Serrano. It also regarded as the national monument of Spain. One can also see Roman Walls of Lugo, Aranjuez Cultural Landscape and Renaissance Monumental Ensembles of Úbeda and Baeza. The natives of Spain are very welcoming, significantly proud of their heritage and eager to share their familiarity with visitors.
Day 1: Arrival in Madrid
Upon arrival at Madrid Airport, meet your car and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You will proceed to Madrid City Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to City Sightseeing and Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Tour and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast meet your car driver that will take you to the train station where you will take the train to Seville. Free time for lunch. In the afternoon, visit the tower of gold. Overnight stay in Seville.
Day 4:Seville City Tour
Buffet breakfast. This morning’s marvelous tour will explore this gracious and charming city, Spain’s third largest. You will proceed to City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. Overnight stay in Seville.
Buffet breakfast. Depart for Cordoba. Visit one of the world’s marvels, the former Great Mosque (now a cathedral). In the afternoon, visit Alhambra, Generalife Gardens and Granada Flamenco Show in Sacromonte. Overnight stay in Granada.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Albaicin Quarter. At mid-day departure to the east coast of Spain arriving in Valencia. In the evening, visit the Santos Juanes Church. Overnight stay in Valencia.
Day 7:Valencia - Barcelona
After breakfast, you will proceed to Valencia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. With an evening, train transfer visits Barcelona. Overnight Stay in Barcelona.
After breakfast, you will proceed to City Sightseeing Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes. Overnight Stay in Barcelona.
After breakfast, meet your car driver for the transfer to the airport.
- 02 nights stay at Madrid
- 02 nights stay at Seville
- 01 night stay at Granada
- 01 night stay at Valencia
- 02 nights stay at Barcelona
- Train ticket from Madrid to Seville -2 class
- Train ticket from Valencia to Barcelona -2 class
- Daily Breakfast
- Local professional guides for tours in different places
- Domestic Air fares
- Tourist Visa Charges
- Optional tours, tips to guides, driver, and tour manager
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages and food
- Travel Insurance
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Madrid, 2 nights accommodation in Seville, 1 nights in Granada, 1 nights accommodation in Valencia, 2 nights accommodation in Barcelona, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.