An archipelago spread across the turquoise waters of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea, Andaman Islands are a popular tourist destination in Indian subcontinent. These isles are a part of the Andaman and Nicobar union territory of India. Set amidst expansive waters, the isles are filled with incredible views of pristine beaches, lush rainforests and marshy mangroves. The main attraction here is the vibrant marine life, consisting coral reefs and countless colourful fishes that the vast sea supports. It is also a heaven for adventurers and water sports enthusiasts as there are many sites for backpacking, trekking, scuba diving and water skiing in this archipelago. If you are looking forward to holiday here, Yamunatravels.com has many Andaman group tour packages that you can avail. These packages are planned and designed thoughtfully so that you can experience the best of this destination without facing any inconvenience. Group vacation packages for Andaman offered by Yamunatravels.com include flight and hotel bookings, transfers as well as guided sightseeing. Along with the comfort of arranging a holiday from your home, these packages also offer amazing discounts on booking prices. Avail these group holiday packages by Yamunatravels.com and have the best holiday experience.
A fun-filled holiday with your family is the best time to strengthen bonds and rejuvenate the love between dear ones. And, what could be a better place to have a good time with your family members than Andaman? The pleasant weather, beautiful sceneries and delightful food is sure to put you in your best mood to revel the best time with your family. For a stress-free vacation, you can explore your options for Andaman family holidays packages with us on Yamunatravels.com. From hotel bookings to travel tickets, we offer various services to help you enjoy your Andaman family tour packages. Visit the numerous attractions of this beautiful place in the company of your loved ones with our Andaman family vacation and tour packages away from the routine tasks of life.
Day 1:Arrive Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship transfers to hotel. Check into the Hotel and rest for some time. You will proceed to Cellular Jail Tour. Explore the National Memorial and see several notable Indian activists during the struggle for India’s independence. After that, you will visit the Marina Park & Aquarium and see the marine life with several varieties of sea fishes and turtles. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair
After breakfast, you will visit the Ross Island. Enjoy the pristine sand, clear blue water and delicious seafood at Ross Island. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3:Port Blair - Havelock
After breakfast, early morning departure by Govt ferry to Havelock Island (57 km by sea from Port Blair) and transfers to the resort. Check into the resort and rest for some time. In the evening, you will visit the Sunset At Radhanagar Beach Tour. Enjoy swimming, scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, and several other water activities with your visit at Radhanagar beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Elephant Beach. Enjoy kayaking, jet-skiing, snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides near the elephant beach. In the evening, you will explore the beautiful Havelock. Overnight stay at Havelock.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Kaala Pathar Beach. Explore the Kaala Pathar village and see the floating corals in the pristine blue beach water. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 6:Havelock – Port Blair
After breakfast, return from Havelock to Port Blair by Govt ferry in the afternoon transfer to hotel. In the evening, you will explore the Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7:Port Blair Airport
Transfer to Airport/Harbour for return flight/voyage.
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Hotels details provided as per packages in Port Blair
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Hotels details provided as per packages in Havelock Island
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Transfer
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- All taxes inclusive
- Airfare / Ship fare.
- Meals & services other then mentioned.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Port Blair, 3 nights accommodation in Havelock, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.