Cayman is an undeniably cosmopolitan place – nearly half the population is from somewhere else – but its rich local culture is alive and well, especially in Bodden Town, East End and Cayman Brac. Explore the North Side and the Sister Islands to discover lush forests, diverse birdlife, mysterious caves and untrammeled beaches. Under the waves lie amazing underwater walls and accessible shipwrecks.
Island Routes Grand Cayman excursions and tours allow visitors to explore the alluring Cayman Islands, which are strategically located in the western Caribbean Sea and consist of three Islands, of which the largest is Grand Cayman and the two Sister Islands of Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. These three unique islands are limestone outcrops, peak from the top of a submarine mountain range called the Cayman Ridge.
Spot avian fauna on our Grand Cayman Tours, including two endemic subspecies of Amazona parrots: Cayman Brac Parrot, native only to Cayman Brac, and Grand Cayman Parrot, which is native to the Cayman Islands, forested areas of Cuba, and the Isla de la Juventud (Isle of Youth). Among other extraordinary fauna you may encounter on your excursions is the endangered Blue Iguana, which is endemic to Grand Cayman. Also present are the Central American agouti, along with the Booby Birds on Cayman Brac.
From a westernized atmosphere to beautiful beaches and powdery white sand, there are a variety of things to do on Grand Cayman Island. Explore a lush paradise and learn why you can never get enough of Grand Cayman Islands!
Day 1: Cayman Islands
Arrive at Owen Roberts International Airport, George Town. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your resort. Check into the resort and rest of the time at leisure. In the evening, you will enjoy the Grand Cayman Catamaran Dinner Cruise. Overnight at George Town, Cayman Islands.
Day 2:Cayman Islands
After breakfast, you will visit the Stingray City and Turtle Farm. Overnight at George Town, Cayman Islands.
Day 3:Cayman Islands
After breakfast, you will proceed to Grand Cayman Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour. Overnight at George Town, Cayman Islands.
Day 4:Cayman Islands
After breakfast at the resort. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 3N stay in Cayman Islands
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Cayman Islands, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.