Brazil, which is the largest country in Latin America and the fifth largest in the world, serves as a popular destination for globetrotters. It is known to offer limitless fun and excitement to travellers, who take a liking to the country as soon as they land here. It is famous for its white-sand beaches, vibrating metropolises and exotic rainforests. Brazil tour options are so varied that every tourist has fond memories of their time in this beautiful country. The nation offers tourists an opportunity to explore colonial towns, happening metropolises and coastal getaways. Tourists who have ample time for exploring have several choices to incorporate in their itinerary. A Brazil tour package cannot miss the world famous Rio de Janeiro, which is the second largest city in the country and known for its beach culture and annual carnival. Another globally renowned attraction is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World –Christ the Redeemer atop Corcovado Hill. Brasilia, the capital city of Brazil, is home to a number of appealing attractions, such as Three Powers Square, Paranoa Lake, Cathedral and National Park. Florianopolis is another city that travellers must include in their tour package of Brazil.
Day 1:Fly/Rio De Janeiro
Upon arrival in Brazil, you’ll be welcomed at Rio de Janeiro’s international airport and depart for the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. The sunset in Rio de Janeiro is spectacular! In the evening, we recommend dining in one of our local finds. Lapa is the nightlife district of Rio de Janeiro, filled with live music bars playing samba, and the place where the locals go to dance and party. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2:Rio De Janeiro
After Breakfast, your tour will begin with a drive through Tijuca Forest, the largest urban forest in the world, later arriving at the peak of Corcovado Mountain, home to the iconic statue of ‘Christ the Redeemer’ and the tour takes you for a walk and visit the Botanical Garden of Rio. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3:Rio De Janeiro/ Bonito
After breakfast, depart for the Bonito, one of the top eco-tourism destinations in Brazil where you will go for the spectacular natural attractions of the area stem from the geological formations found in the Bodoquena Hills, where a limestone base calcifies the impurities in the waters leaving them as crystal clear as any tropical sea, and perfect for snorkelling. Rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, you’ll begin a morning walking tour of the area starting with a walk through the beautiful Bonito forests to the river and in the afternoon go for the horseback tour. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, go for the beautiful Blue Lake Cave and depart for the Pantanal city. Rest of the noon at leisure after that go for the canoe trip. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will take a tour to the Ecological Refuge and watch the feeding of the alligators and then you will go for the Uberaba Lagoon overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel, depart to the airport to board your plane back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
- Stay in 4/5 star hotels.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- 6 breakfasts.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and porterage at hotels.
- All taxes.
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 Nights accommodation in Rio De Janeiro, 2 Nights accommodation in Bonito, 2 Nights accommodation in Pantanal, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are subject to change without our prior notice.
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Services.
- Overseas Medical Insurance is strongly suggestible for your travel.
- It is advisable to book 60 days prior to the date of departure as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 50 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.