Belize is a nation on the eastern coast of Central America, with Caribbean Sea shorelines to the east and dense jungle to the west. Offshore, the massive Belize Barrier Reef, dotted with hundreds of low-lying islands called cayes, hosts rich marine life. Belize’s jungle areas are home to Mayan ruins like Caracol, renowned for its towering pyramid; lagoon-side Lamanai; and Altun Ha, just outside Belize City.
In the Jungle
Inland, a vast (by Belizean standards) network of national parks and wildlife sanctuaries offers a safe haven for wildlife, which ranges from the industrious parades of cutter ants to the national animal of Belize, Baird’s tapir, or the shy jaguar. Birders aim their binoculars at some 570 species, which roost along the rivers and lagoons and in the broadleaf forest. Keen-eyed visitors who take the time to hike can easily spot spider monkeys and howler monkeys, peccaries, coatimundis, gibnuts and green iguanas. Even the showy keel-billed toucan – the national bird of Belize – occasionally makes an appearance in public.
In the Land of the Maya
Belize is home to one of the world’s most mysterious civilizations – the ancient Maya. The Cayo District and Toledo’s Deep South in particular are peppered with archaeological sites that date to the Maya heyday (AD 250–1000), where enormous steps lead to the tops of tall stone temples, often yielding 360-degree jungle views. Explore excavated tombs and examine intricate hieroglyphs, or descend deep into natural caves to see where the Maya kings performed rituals and made sacrifices to the gods of their underworld. You can appreciate the culture today by staying in village guesthouses and by learning the art of chocolate-making.
Day 1:Fly/Belize City
Upon arrival in Belize you’ll be welcomed at Belize City’s international airport and depart for hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, we recommend dining in one of our local finds. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2:Belize City
After breakfast, you will go for a Altun Ha And Belize City Half-Day Tour . Overnight at hotel.
Day 3:Belize City/San Ignacio
After breakfast, you will go for a Altun Ha Belize City Rain Forest Tour then depart for San Ignacio. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4:San Ignacio
After breakfast, you will go for a half day tour to Green Iguana Conservation Project then explore Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins & Museum. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5:San Ignacio/Placencia
After breakfast, you will go for a half day tour to Belize Botanic Gardens then depart for Placencia. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for Bird Caye National Park and then explore the Bunches of Fun Banana Farm Tours. you have a chance to enjoy the evening at Barefoot Bar. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for a Farm Tours Kayaking & Canoeing Laughing and enjoy the rest of the time at Maya Beach.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be taken to the airport to board your plan back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport
- Stay in 3 star hotels
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and porterage at hotels
- From Belize City to San Ignacio by Flight
- From San Ignacio to Placencia 3N by Bus
- Any increase in the airfare
- Visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
- Any expense of personal nature
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Belize City, 2 nights accommodation in San Ignacio, 3 nights in Placencia, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 70,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.