Home of the formidable Mount Everest, Nepal boasts of soul-stirring sceneries and abundant heritage. Strong influences of Buddhism and Hinduism can be seen in the multitude of temples and monasteries here. The landscapes of Nepal, embraced by the great Himalayas, are truly a sight to behold. Owing to its wonderful climate and natural setting, Nepal is an important name among all tourist destinations. Nepal tour packages offer holidaymakers an opportunity to explore this mystical land, known for its lofty peaks, valiant Sherpas, dense forests and many architectural and spiritual wonders. Reaching Nepal is easy and hassle free as the nation is well connected by air, road and railway. Indian nationals do not need a visa to cross the borders into Nepal. In order to experience change and be rejuvenated,family tours to Nepal are a common practice. Full of adventurous possibilities, Nepal is a dream come true for backpackers. Trekking, mountaineering, rock climbing, jungle safari and paragliding are some of the activities, in which you can indulge, during your vacation here. Brimming with pristine Himalayan beauty, Nepal has something for everyone.
Cultural hubs like the cities of Kathmandu Valley will quench your thirst for tangible aesthetics. UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites, Chitwan National Park and Sagarmatha National Park lure nature lovers. Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, remains one of the major reasons for tourists, seeking spiritual enrichment, to visit this country.
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’s list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population.
Day 3:Kathmandu / Chitwan
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Kathmandu & is a 05 hours drive from Kathmandu. Chitwan is one of Asia’s premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. Overnight at hotel.
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terai. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5:Chitwan / Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot is cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back. Paragliding can also be done from Sarangkot. From Sarangkot, on the northern direction we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west.. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7:Pokhara / Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8:Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- Pashupatinath Temple Evening
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Chitwan National Park
- Gupteshwor Cave
- Bindhyabasini Mandir
- Devi s Fall
- 5 % GST
- Air fare
- All items of personal nature , optional tours, laundry & telephones
- Entrance fees at the places of visit during sightseeing
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 Nights accommodationin Kathmandu , 2 Nights accommodationin Chitwan , 2 Nights accommodation in Pokhara, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- The vehicles provided are on point to point basis. It is obvious that the drivers would keep changing.
- Category of Rooms in the packages are base catogery other than specified.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.