Bangkok, Thai Krung Thep, city, capital, and chief port of Thailand. It is the only cosmopolitan city in a country of small towns and villages and is Thailand’s cultural and commercial centre.
Most tourists come to Koh Samui for beach rest. There are all conditions needed for that: this place is clean and inexpensive, and the water is crystal. There are also various activities for active tourists: diving, surfing, etc. If you don’t want to spend the whole day lying on the beach, you can visit one of the parties or shows which are regularly organized for tourists. Also, there are a lot of different sights in Koh Samui, but they are mainly temples (Wat Khun Aram, Wat Plai Laem, the statue of Big Buddha, etc.). Travellers should visit waterfalls Namuang, Hin Lad, and Tarnim which is in Secret Buddha Garden.
Ko Samui is an island off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus, Thailand. Geographically in the Chumphon Archipelago, it is part of Surat Thani Province, though as of 2012, Ko Samui was granted Municipality status and thus is now locally self-governing.
Day 1:Arrive Koh Samui
Welcome to Koh Samui!!! Thailand’s second-largest island. Arrive at the Samui International Airport. After clearing Customs & Immigrations you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel on Seat in Coach Basis. Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at your hotel, Koh Samui.
Day 2:Koh Samui
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be picked up for half day city tour of Ko Samui. Get a true feel for the island of Koh Samui as you check out its unspoiled beauty on a half-day trip. Enjoy visits to a coconut plantation, temples, Na Muang Waterfall, and the charming town of Nathon. Overnight at your hotel, Koh Samui.
Day 3:Koh Samui
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today the day is at leisure to explore the island of Koh Samui at your own. Overnight at hotel, Koh Samui.
Day 4:Koh Samui - Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check Out From Koh samui Hotel And Transfer To Airport For Your Flight To Bangkok. Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life. Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it doesn’t take long to realise why. Arrive Bangkok Airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel, Bangkok.
Day 5: Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be picked up from your hotel lobby for a Morning Half Day city & temple Tour of Bangkok. This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Three of the capital’s most stunning temples are visited including: Wat Traimit, this houses the world’s largest solid gold Buddha 5. 5 tonnes of precious metal!; Wat Pho, this is the oldest temple in Bangkok and houses the Reclining Buddha, a 45-metre-long statue which depicts Buddha entering Nirvana. Wat Trimitr, the Temple of the Golden Buddha – the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5. 5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Overnight at hotel, Bangkok.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out before 10. 00 am and you will be met by our local representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to Bangkok Airport.
- Return airfare inclusive of taxes.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok.
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Koh Samui.
- Half day Bangkok city tour.
- Half day city tour on Koh Samui.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return Bangkok airport – hotel – airport transfers.
- Round trip transfer Koh Samui Airport – Hotel – Koh Samui airport.
- All transfers and tours on seat in coach basis.
- On Arrival visa fee will be approx 1900 Baht.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, anything not mentioned under “Cost Includes”.
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports.
- Service Tax @ 4.35% will be charged on the billing amount.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok, 03 nights in Koh Samui, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Not applicable during major events and peak periods.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.35% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.