Bulgaria is a picturesque country located on the Balkan Peninsula. Because of its location at the confluence of three ecological regions, it allows visitors to enjoy the best of all seasons and types of geographical terrain when sightseeing.
Sofia is the biggest city in Bulgaria. It also boasts the largest wetland in Bulgaria, the Dragoman Marsh. Tours often include stops in this diverse area for birdwatching. Sofia is also the starting point for many of the monastery tours the country has to offer.
Eventful history has endowed Bulgaria with a rich cultural, architectural, and artistic heritage, while natural beauty and recreational opportunities make it one of Europe’s most desirable holiday destinations. Carpeted by dense forests and fed by mighty rivers, this ancient land once drew invaders from distant corners of Europe. Today, the country’s Black Sea coastline and seven rugged mountain ranges top the itineraries of nearly 8 million annual visitors. While its growing cities offer modern shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities, Bulgaria’s countryside remains a history buff’s paradise, boasting well-preserved reminders of ancient civilizations that conquered or passed through this land. Begin your Bulgarian adventure in Sofia, one of Europe’s oldest capitals, with over 250 historic landmarks. Bulgaria is in Europe.
Varna, the third largest city in Bulgaria, is famous for its resorts and tourism. The Sea Garden, located along a strip of beach on the coast of Varna, offers tourists a chance to take part in water sliding, visit the dolphinarium and aquarium, and relax in the Roman baths. Another popular tourist destination is Aladzha Monastery, a beautiful medieval monastery.
Bulgaria is a country rich in history. Visitors can explore Bulgaria’s folklore by going on one of the many historical tours through the Museum of Natural History and the Boyana Church, which contains medieval artwork and frescoes. Walking tours throughout the cities allow tourists to see the best Bulgaria has to offer while enjoying the scenic countryside and architecture.
Arrive at Sofia Airport (SOF). After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will visit the Rila Monastery and Boyana Church. Overnight at Sofia.
After breakfast, you will visit the Vitosha Mountain. Enjoy the amazing view of Boyana waterfall. Overnight at Sofia.
Day 3:Sofia - Plovdiv
After breakfast proceed to Plovdiv by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. You will enjoy the Horse Riding adventure in the Rhodope Mountains. Overnight at Plovdiv.
Day 4:Plovdiv - Sliven
After breakfast proceed to Sliven by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. You will visit the Halkata (The Ring). Overnight at Sliven.
Day 5:Sliven - Varna
After breakfast proceed to Varna by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. You will proceed to Varna Walking and Wine Tasting Tour. Explore the French traces in the history of the city. Overnight at Varna.
After breakfast. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 2N stay in Sofia
- 1N stay in Plovdiv
- 1N stay in Sliven
- 1N stay in Varna
- Daily Breakfast
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Sofia, 1 nights accommodation in Plovdiv, 1 nights in Sliven, 1 nights accommodation in Varna, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.