Travelling in Australia is relatively safe and easy, but planning ahead will help you make the most of your holiday.
Find practical travel information on Australian visas and entry requirements, customs and quarantine regulations, and accessible travel in Australia. There’s also information to help you plan your trip including travel agents that specialise in Australian holidays, getting to and around Australia, tours that you can do while you’re here and places to stay. We’ve also provided some helpful tips on travelling in remote locations, tips, hazards to watch out for and who to contact if you need emergency assistance while you are here.
Australia officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.. The neighbouring countries are Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and East Timor to the north; the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu to the north-east; and New Zealand to the south-east. Australia’s capital is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney.
Day 1:Brisbane - Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane after Customs and immigration Meet and greet by our local representative, transfer to Brisbane City for breakfast/brunch. After brief city orientation tour travel to Gold coast Transfer to hotel.The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activities and experience in a style that is very much its own. Evening at leisure.
Day 2:Gold Coast
Morning Pickup for Movie World. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Evening at leisure or Optional visit Q1 Observation Deck which takes you to the highest point above the Gold Coast for stunning 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond. Enjoy coffee and cake, or perhaps an evening cocktail, in the stylish Skybar café and lounge bar on Level 77.
Day 3:Gold Coast
Morning depart for Sea World. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions. Shark Bay is the world’s largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species. Evening at leisure to explore Surfer’s Paradise …Its streets are filled with hundreds of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, duty free stores, day spas, art ,fashion houses and entertainment for all ages. Optional book yourself to witness horror show-“Dracula”
Day 4:Gold Coast To Sydney
Morning depart for your flight to Sydney. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel. Sydney – Australia’s Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Evening free time to stroll at various Cafes /Shops at Darling Harbour.
Morning pickup for Half day –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points.Coutine to Guided Tour to Opera House. Tour ends at Opera house. Return to hotel on your own. Afternoon at leisure. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Sydney Harbour with Indian dinner at Show boat Cruise. (Transfer to Showboat not included).
Explore Sydney with Sydney Attraction Pass including entry to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower +OZ Trek, Sydney wildlife with one day unlimited ride of Monorail. Optional activities to choose from…Full Port Stephens/Full day Blue Mountain or activities like Bridge Climbing, Jet Boating, Helicopter ride.
Day 7:Back Home
Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour depart for flight back home.
Gold Coast, Australia
- Skypoint observation deck ticket
- Jet Boating Gold Coast
- Half Day City tour with Opera House Tour
- Full Day to Blue Mountains with Wildlife Park
- Full Day Port Stephens Dolphin Watcher -Oct-March
- Full day Hunter Valley with Gardens.
- Full Day Canberra – The Nations Capital
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Wildlife Sydney – April- October
- Showboat Dinner Cruise Indian Menu
- Bridge Climb: Day Climb
- 5 % GST Extra
- Cost of Meals.(if required meal Voucher will be provided at AUD30 per person per meal without transfers)
- Tips and portages
- Travel Insurance
- Peak Season Surcharge if applicable
- Cost of any Personal Expenses.
- Optional Sightseeing suggested in the Itinerary
- Mini Bar Usage
- Increase in Taxes
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with taxes, Visa charges, 03 nights stay in Gold Coast, 03 nights stay in Sydney, Meals as per itinerary, All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.50% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve.
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Tap Water is Suitable for Drinking
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- If Lunch is included in sightseeing it will be continental.
- Transfer to pick up and drop point by short walk at Sydney and Melbourne.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels enroute where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.
- Initial deposit – Rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- 60 Days or more prior to Departure Rs.25000/-
- 59 to 35 Days prior to Departure 50 % of the Tour Cost
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 75 % of the Tour Cost
- Within 15 Days of Departure 100% of the Tour Cost