Very few countries can take breath away of even the most seasoned travellers, and a tour package to Argentina will prove to tourists why this is one of the most popular destinations in the world. This country has been called, by many, as ‘the land of extremes’ and this is true, because if there are snow-capped mountains to gaze at, there are also beaches to splash around. While there are vibrant cities with fantastic nightlife, there are also quaint villages, which still maintain the charm of the old world. The fact that holiday in Argentina can be planned all through the year makes this an ideal destination for tourists. Trips to the Andes and Patagonia could be charted out during summers, and in winters, there could be no better place to visit than Iguazu. The city of Buenos Aires is perfect for a visit during the spring season, when the weather is just right to take long walks. The capital city of Buenos Aires proves to be a great starting point for any tourist, especially those coming to this country for the first time. Known for fantastic nightlife, this city has a lot to offer, even during the daytime. Families would love exploring the city, where they get a chance to watch tango dancers in the streets.
Whether tourists have a desire to experience an adrenaline rush or want their children to learn more about nature, a trip to the stunning Iguazu Falls would be worth the time. Just looking at the falls would take travellers into another world and taking a boat ride right to the base of the falls would be truly thrilling. Argentina vacations take water lovers to the beautiful Mar del Plata.
There is also much to experience in terms of modernity in this country and an Argentina tour package would ensure that tourists get to sample the sheer range of modern art, architecture and cuisine.
Day 1:Fly/ Buenos Aires
Upon arrival in Argentina, you’ll be welcomed at Airport and depart for the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you’ll experience the best of tango at the famous Esquina Carlos Gardel Tango Show while enjoying the finest Argentine cuisine and fabulous Malbec wines during the show. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2:Buenos Aires
After breakfast, you will explore the city in the sightseeing tour, visit the Obelisco, the green landscaped park, the Casa Rosada Government Building, the green landscaped park. Tonight, you’ll be free to explore the vibrant Buenos Aires nightlife. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3:Buenos Aires/El Calafate
After breakfast at your hotel, depart for El Calafate, Here You experience El Calafate 4×4 Off-Road Tour. Here you hop into your all-terrain vehicle and start your tour. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4:El Calafate
After breakfast, full day tour to Perito Moreno Glacier. We will drive 80km next to Argentino Lake until we reach Los Glaciares National park. there we will find the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier. You’ll also proceed for El Calafate Downhill Mountain Biking Adventure. Here you start mountain biking and enjoy this thrilling experience. At the time of mountain biking, you will see an amazing view of El Calafate and Argentino Lake Overnight at hotel
Day 5:El Calafate/ Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, go for Kayaking & Canoeing then you will be transferred to Iguazu Falls, rest of the day at leisure in the evening go for the Moonlight Tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6:Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, you will move to Iguassu Waterfalls Tour from the Argentina Side which has admirable surroundings and one of the world’s largest waterfalls. Enjoy the different view from the other side of the border portrays this marvelous natural beauty in another exciting way. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7:Iguazu Falls
Early morning you will for a wonderful Morning walk then back to the hotel for the breakfast then you will go for the Gran Aventura Safari. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8:Iguazu Falls/Fly
After breakfast at your hotel, rest of the time at leisure or enjoy the Enjoy duty-free shopping near Iguassu Falls then you will be taken to the airport to board your plane back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport
- Stay in 3 star hotels
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and porterage at hotels
- All taxes
- Any increase in the airfare
- Visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
- Any expense of personal nature
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”
- Flight transfers from Buenos Aires to El Calafate
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 Nights accommodationin Buenos Aires, 2 Nights accommodationin El Calafate, 3 Nights accommodation in Iguazu Falls (AR), meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.