A country in the Central Europe, Poland is bordered by Lithuania, the Baltic Sea and Kaliningrad Oblast to the north, Ukraine, and Belarus to the east, Germany to the west and the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south. Officially recognized as the Republic of Poland, having a population of over 38.5 million people it is the 8th most populous the 9th largest country in Europe.
Poland has a history that has shaken millions and till date brings people to tears. However, today, this nation has risen above all that it has gone through and become an incredibly popular tourist destination. Poland tour packages are a great way to explore all that this country has to offer and create a wonderful photo book of memories. There are a number of cities and towns that could prove to be ideal starting points for such holidays. While most people choose to begin in the capital city of Warsaw, there are many who would want to start at Oswiecim.
This is the city where the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum is, which provides visitors a chance to understand what Jewish people went through during the Nazi regime. Holidays in Poland are not all about places that remind travellers of the dark past. There are several experiences and activities that will make even the most intrepid of travellers jump up with joy.
Poland is a budget traveler’s paradise, with beautiful cities all over and prices around half of what you’d expect to pay in Europe.
Day 1:Arrive Krakow
On arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. After that, you will visit the Arch Of Hadrian. Explore most striking remnants of ancient Athens and see the beautiful Arch, standing in front of the once magnificent Temple of Olympian Zeus. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Krakow Grand City Segway Tour. Explore the famous attraction including Old Town Square, Jagiellonian University, Franciscan Church and Bishop’s Palace. After that, you will visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, explore the one of the world’s oldest mines and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Examine extraordinary underground corridors and carved chapels. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Auschwitz-Birkenau & its memorials and learn about the history of Auschwitz and Nazi Holocaust. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, check-out and take a train transfer and proceed to Warsaw. Check-in at the Hotel and rest for some time. In the evening, you will visit the Winter Promo Warsaw’s Night Impression Tour. See beautiful Neon glow of the city and enjoy taste 2-3 types of Vodka and some typical small Polish appetizers. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Morning Sightseeing Of Warsaw. Drive through the most famous and elegant avenues in Warsaw, like Krakowskie Przedmiescie avenues, the Presidential Palace, University of Warsaw, Holy Cross Church, Copernicus Statue. After that, you will proceed to Warsaw City Sightseeing By Retro Fiat. Admire the beauty of Old Town Square, Castle Square, churches, parks and Royal Route. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Accommodation in Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Train ticket from Krakow to Warsaw-Adult-2 class
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- International and local airport taxes
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Krakow, 2 nights accommodation in Warsaw, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice
- There will be No Refund for unutilized Services
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.