Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. Largely influenced by Buddhism, Ladakh is home to numerous ornate monasteries. The pristine natural heritage of this fabled realm can be seen in its picturesque lakes, unspoilt by human civilisation. Showcasing an exotic character and cloaked in a transcendental aura, Ladakh is a destination, which is gaining immense popularity among globetrotters. Ladakh tour packages are opportunities that would take you to see a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it would seem like a dreamland. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport.
The main airport in the region is in Leh, its largest city.There are roads to access Ladakh for those, who would like to enjoy a drive.
People can use National Highway 1D to come here from Srinagar or drive on the more popular Leh-Manali Highway. Ladakh has been bestowed with an abundance of natural wonders. Located in the north-eastern part of Ladakh, the Nubra Valley matches the ideals of scenic beauty.
Today on arrival at Delhi airport, meet assistance & transfer to the hotel. Full day at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel. (Group transfers).
Day 2:Delhi – Leh ( By Flight)
Early morning flight to Leh 11800 ft the capital of Ladakh. On arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche (KBR) Airport transfer to Hotel 3 kms/ 10 min and full day at rest for high altitude acclimatization which is must to settle yourself to the high altitudes of Ladakh Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3:Leh –Alchi-Leh
Drive west of Leh to visit the magnificent miniature paintings of Alchi Monastery 68 kms/ 2-3 hrs dating back to 990 AD. On the way visit Magnetic Hill which defies gravity, Likir monastery, Indus & Zanskar river Sangam. On the way back visitMilitary Hall of Fame. Overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 4:Leh – Nubra Valley
Morning drive to Nubra Valley 125km/ 4-5 hrs crossing Khardongla Pass 18360 ft, the world highest motorable pass. Afternoon visit Diskit monastery, Giant statue of Maitreya Buddha and the white sand dunes with perhaps a Camel Safari(on direct payment) on the double humped camles which are found only in Nubra as far as India is concerned. Overnight at Nubra.
Day 5:Nubra Valley – Leh
Morning visit Samstanling Monastery and then drive back to Leh 155 kms/ 5-6 hrs via Khardongla pass. Evening free in Leh bazaars for last minute shopping, in Leh items like pure Pashmina shawls, good pearls, Chinese cutleries and beautiful Ladakhi wooden handicrafts can be purchased. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6:Leh to Pangong Lake
Early morning fullday excursion to Pangong Lake 135 km / 4400m east of Leh crossing Changla Pass 17500ft and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. Afternoon explore the lake and enjoy a romantic walk along the lake. En route visit Thiksey monastery. Overnight at Pangong.
Day 7:Pangong – Leh
Members can enjoy early morning photo-shoots of the lake which looks great, breakfast and then drive back to Leh. If desired members can visit Hemis Monastery 5 km across Indus river near Kharu, Hemis is the richest and the biggest monastery complex in Ladakh and later visit Rancho School. Back to Leh by noon. Afternoon free at leisure for last minute shopping etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8:Departure from Leh
Morning transfer to KBR airport to board flight for Delhi & onwards to Ahmedabad to your Home town with the wonderful memories of Leh-Ladakh.
- Khardung La Pass
- Alchi Monastery
- Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River
- Thiksey Monastery
- Military Hall of Fame
- Hemis monastery
- Magnetic Hill
- Leh Bazaar
- Samstanling Monastery
Pangong Lake, India
- Pangong Lake
- Changla pass
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Usage of Mini bar
- Cost for Optional Tours , Up- Gradation Charges , Sightseeing in Delhi & Guide charges
- All items of personal nature.
- Monastery Entrance Fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Water sport activities.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest, etc, high season surcharge if levied any.
- Tips and Portages.
- Liabilities due to medical emergencies and evacuation involved.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 01 nights accommodation in Delhi, 04 nights in Leh at Holiday Ladakh, 1 Night in Nubravalley , 1 Night in Pangong Lake , meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- When you are travelling to Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake it is mandatory to carry the oxygen cylinders with you in the vehicle.
- Child below 10 yrs, Senior citizens, person suffering from Heat problem, asthma problem or any health related issues are advised Not to travel to Leh or atleast consult the doctor & than travel.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Initial deposit – rs. 15,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.