Kiribati Holidays have developed the following tours and experiences to provide a unique experience for visitors. discover the world of giant clam farming as well as traditional village life in North Tarawa.
“The Republic of Kiribati, an island nation, is located in the central tropical Pacific Ocean. English and Gilbertese are the official languages. English, however, is not commonly used outside the Tarawa, which is the capital of Kiribati and largest city. Because of the presence of as many as 32 atolls and one raised coral Island with 3,500,000 square kilometers of area, it allows you to enjoy your Kiribati holidays to the optimum level. It is because of its location that you can take part in several water sports in Kiribati like scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing, sailing, fishing and many more.”
Kiribati Holiday Highlights
Bird Watching – Bird watching is popular in Kiribati as there are more than 74 bird species and eleven of them are globally threatened. On your tour to Kiribati, you will come across several special birds including the procellariids, which have joined nostrils. There are around 75 species of procellariids in the world and 18 of those can be found Kiribati.
In Kiribati, there are tropical birds, which are slender birds with long tail feathers and have black markings on their wings. They are a delight to watch in flight. In Kiribati there are two types of tropic birds; red-tailed and the white-tailed tropicbirds.
When in Kiribati you will also come across ducks, geese and swans. Along with these, there are around four species of pigeons and doves in Kiribati. Parrots, cuckoos, anis, allies, macaws and old world warblers are also there to complete the 74 bird species in Kiribati.
Fishing – There are many fishing techniques which can be used in Kiribati such as hand fishing, fishing nets, kite fishing, dredging, fishing lines, ice fishing, lobsters and crab pots. More than 80% of households in Kiribati depend on fishing which is why fishing is so popular here.
Scuba Diving – As well as fishing, scuba diving can also be found in Kiribati, and Christmas Island is absolutely perfect for diving. One of the largest coral atolls in the world, 45 miles long and 25 miles wide. You can also see some amazing reef formations, which have specific cut and groove patterns. Around the Korean Wreck, which is on the south side of the Island, diving is enjoyable as reefs here allow you to see some whale sharks, rainbow runners and black-tipped reef sharks.
Arrive at Tarawa Airport (TRW), Kiribati. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Kiribati.
After breakfast, you will visit the Ambo Lagoon Club. Overnight at Kiribati.
After breakfast, you will visit the Tarawa. Overnight at Kiribati.
After breakfast at the hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 3N stay in Kiribati
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 night accommodation in Kiribati, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5% GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 10,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.