Taking pride in its world-renowned ancient heritage, Greece welcomes visitors with its panoramic natural vistas, idyllic beaches and a vibrant modern culture. Located in south-eastern part of Europe, this country is blessed with one of the longest coastlines in the world and is home to some of the most beautiful islands, which make it perfect for relaxation and nature exploration. Besides, on a Greece vacation, tourists can discover the ancient Acropolis of Athens as well as retrace the footsteps of ancients in the Temple of Apollo in Delphi. They can also go for a walk in the charming old town of Rhodes or escape to the romantic island of Santorini to witness the spectacular natural scenery and stunning sunset. It is a pleasure for tourists to discover the small towns and villages of the island of Zakynthos. Visitors can stay in luxury hotels of Tsilivi, shop at the local supermarkets, try authentic Greek cuisine in a fine dine restaurant and indulge in water-sports at the beach. The city of Volos in Thessaly attracts tourists to explore its archaeological sites and soak in the natural beauty. They can enjoy waterfront dining in a tsipouradika (tavern) or restaurant, offering a wide selection of seafood, grilled meat and authentic Greek cuisine.
It is the perfect place to include on the itinerary of any Greece holiday package.
Day 1:Arrive Athens
On arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. After that, you will visit the Arch Of Hadrian. Explore most striking remnants of ancient Athens and see the beautiful Arch, standing in front of the once magnificent Temple of Olympian Zeus. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to City Sightseeing Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. See the famous attraction such as the Acropolis, Parthenon, New Acropolis Museum, National Archeological Museum and the Plaka. After that, you see the rocky hilltop location of Poseidon’s Cape Sounion Temple. You can see amazing views of world-class Greek ruins and coastal. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3:Athens – Mykonos
After breakfast, transfer to Piraeus pier for your ferry to Mykonos. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will proceed to Mykonos Wine And Culture Half Day Tour. See the beautiful beaches, whitewashed houses and great historical past, there is so much to explore in the island of Mykonos. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Mykonos Self-Drive 4×4 Safari Tour. Ride along the picture perfect villages, pristine sandy beaches, and ancient ruins and learn about life about various aspects of Mykonos. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5:Mykonos – Santorini
After breakfast, Board a high-speed ferry for the stunning volcanic island of Santorini. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will enjoy the beautiful sunset and admire the scenic volcanic landscapes at Nea Kameni. Enjoy your delicious dinner with a glass of wine as the sun sets beyond the horizon. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Traditional Villages. Explore the main street of the ancient Akrotiri and learn about the treasures and relics. You will visit the pretty whitewashed village of Oia in the evening and see the sunset from the Kastro of Oia. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 7:Santorini - Athens
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- 6 Nights (2n Athens + 2n Mykonos + 2n Santorini) accommodation including breakfast and taxes
- Airport Pick up and drop
- All other transfer and Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on, seat in coach (SIC) basis
- Services of English speaking guide during tours
- All local taxes applicable
- Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket from Athens –Mykonos-Santorini
- International or Domestic Air ticket, Airport taxes and Visas
- Domestic Flight from Santorini to Athens that will connect with the international Flight
- Meals, Porterages
- Personal expenses tips, shopping, telephone bills etc
- Any other item not mentioned in the Tour Price
- Above prices are subject to change
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Athens, 2 nights accommodation in Mykonos, 2 nights in Santorini, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- In some cases all medical reports may be require.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.