Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It’s known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Massive Denali National Park is home to Denali (formerly called Mount McKinley), North America’s highest peak.
Our Alaska is the Alaska you’ve always dreamed of. For 20 years, we have inspired thousands of travelers to discover the iconic, unforgettable places they have wanted to visit all their lives. Pursuit captures a carefully curated selection of the best experiences our state has to offer, and delivers them in a way that allows you to personalize your vacation and find inspiration across an endless array of opportunities.
In this extremely unique and completely packed photographic adventure, we will chase the Aurora Borealis, experience an incredible overnight at a remote bear lodge accessed only by sea plane, take in the stunning golden light that glows on Alaskan glaciers, visit the visually remarkable fjords, experience fall colors in Denali National Park (Denali NP), search for bears, whales, eagles and so much more!
Welcome aboard Radiance of the Seas Seward is perched on a peninsula where the ice age has had lasting power. Where ocean and mountains meet, the frosty waters and rugged coast of Resurrection Bay sustain birds, sea mammals and other marine life.
Day 2:Hubbard Glacier (Cruising)
Hubbard Glacier is 76 miles long, 7 miles wide and 350 feet above the water line where it meets the bay. Watch as massive chunks of ice crash into the bay, a process known as calving that the Tlingit people call “White Thunder.”
Surrounded by fjords, forest and snow-capped mountains, Juneau is one gorgeous state capital. Its historic downtown harkens back to its gold-rush origins and you can still pan for gold. But nature is the priceless treasure.
The great Klondike Rush lives on in Skagway’s charming downtown of restored 19th-century buildings and its historic railway. From the vintage train, admire the mountains and see the 1898 trail that fortune seekers traveled on foot.
Day 5:Icy Strait Point
The Huna Tlingit welcome visitors to Chichagof Island, where you can experience their rich culture, unspoiled wilderness and the wonders of Glacier Bay National Park. Inside the 1912 cannery complex visit the free museum.
Ketchikan is the gateway to Misty Fjords National Monument, whose landscapes and dramatic seascapes can only be reached by plane or boat. The Salmon Capital is a hub for sports fishing and home to a collection of totem poles.
Day 7:Cruising- Inside Passage
The Inside Passage embodies the best of Alaska’s pristine nature and rugged beauty. The wildlife, rainforest shrouded in mist, magnificent fjords and the majesty of the Hubbard Glacier are among the many photo ops.
Day 8:Port of Arrival- Vancouver
Set between the sea and snow-capped mountains, Vancouver is a stylish multicultural metropolis. Explore its different neighborhoods, including historic Gastown, visit city parks and beaches, and dine at acclaimed restaurants.
- Dine Royally
- Youth and Teen Program
- Love Your Days at Sea
- Fitness Center
- 5 % GST.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 nights accommodation in Seward, 2 nights accommodation in Radiance Of The Seas, 1 nights in Juneau, 1 nights accommodation in Skagway, 1 nights accommodation in Icy Strait Point, 1 nights accommodation in Ketchikan, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per cruise child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 30,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.