Tanzania is an East African country known for its vast wilderness areas. They include the plains of Serengeti National Park, a safari mecca populated by the “big five” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino), and Kilimanjaro National Park, home to Africa’s highest mountain. Offshore lie the tropical islands of Zanzibar, with Arabic influences, and Mafia, with a marine park home to whale sharks and coral reefs.
More than almost any other destination, Tanzania is the land of safaris. Wildebeest stampede across the plains. Hippos jostle for space in muddy waterways. Elephants wander along seasonal migration routes and chimpanzees swing through the treetops. Throughout the country there are unparalleled opportunities to experience this natural wealth: take a boat safari down the Rufiji River past snoozing crocodiles in Selous Game Reserve; watch giraffes silhouetted against ancient baobab trees in Ruaha National Park; sit motionless as waterbirds peck in the shallows around Rubondo Island; and hold your breath while lions pad around your vehicle in Ngorongoro Crater.
Wherever you go in Tanzania, opportunities abound for getting to know the country’s people and cultures. Meet red-cloaked Maasai warriors. Spend time with semi-nomadic Barabaig near Mt Hanang. Experience the hospitality of a local meal and the rhythms of traditional dance. Chat and barter at local markets. More than anything else, it is the Tanzanian people – with their characteristic warmth and politeness, and the dignity and beauty of their cultures – that make visiting Tanzania so memorable. Chances are you’ll want to come back for more, to which most Tanzanians will say ‘karibu tena’ (welcome again).
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport; you will be met by our representative. You are then transferred to your city hotel and briefed about your safari. Overnight at Arusha Hotel.
Day 2:ARUSHA -NGORONGORO
Distance from Arushato Ngorongoro, 180 km – 3 to 4 hours Approx.After breakfast drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation area, the largest intact caldera in the world. Its enduring charm stems from its overwhelming physical beauty and the abundance of wildlife permanently resident on the crater floor. Check in at your lodge in time for lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure, Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro.
Day 3:NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
After breakfast proceed for a full day crater tour with packed lunch. Ngorongoro Crater is said to be one of the natural wonders of the world. A spectacular game haunt, the 102-square-mile crater is a perfect caldera, one of the largest on earth. Millions of years ago a smoldering volcano collapsed, creating the crater and a home for thousands of animals amidst its many types of vegetation grown and nourished over the centuries. Over 30,000 animals live here: prides of lion, elephant, leopard, cheetah and giraffe, gazelle by the thousands and multitudes of wildebeest, Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro.
Day 4:NGORONGORO – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Distance from Ngorongoro to Serengeti is 170Kms 3 to 4 hrs approx.After breakfast, Proceed to Serengeti National Park which is undoubtedly the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and the greatest concentration of plains game anywhere. With its wide-open spaces, bright blue skies and creature-filled landscape, over the next days we will discover why the fabled Serengeti typifies the dream of “Old Africa.” Large prides of lions laze in the long grasses; plentiful families of elephants feed on acacia bark and trumpet to each other across the plains, while giraffes, gazelles, monkeys, eland and the whole range of African wildlife present themselves in awe-inspiring number, overnight at Serengeti.
Day 5:SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, Spend rest of the morning at leisure with lunch at the lodge, Rest of the afternoon at leisure with a late afternoon game drive slotted for the day. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti.
Day 6:SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK – LAKE MANYARA
Distance from Serengeti to Lake Manyara is 190kms – 4 to 5 hours.After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National Park for lunch and afternoon game drive. Stretching for 50km along the base of the rusty-gold 600-metre high Rift Valley escarpment, Lake Manyara is a scenic gem. The compact game-viewing circuit through Manyara offers a virtual microcosm of the Tanzanian safari experience,overnight at Lake Manyara.
Distance from Lake Manyara to Kilimanjaro is 170kms – 3 to 4 hours.After breakfast depart to Kilimanjaro Airport for your departure flight back home.
- Full Day Crater Tour
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Serengerti National Park, Tanzania
- Serengeti National Park Game Drive
Lake Manyara, Tanzania
- Lake Manyara National Park
- 7 Breakfast
- 5 Lunch
- 5 Dinner
- Any International Airline
- Any Internal Airline
- Tanzania Visa Fees Extra (given separately)
- Tanzania Visa Fees Extra (given separately)
- Cost of Any Personal Expenses
- Peak season surcharges
- Cost of Meals which is not there in Included in the Itinerary
- Guide Tips
- Usage of Minibar
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Peak season surcharges applicable
- Services Taxes of 5 % is Applicable on above Total Tour Cost per Passenger
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 nights accommodation in Arusha, 2 nights accommodation in Ngorongoro, 2 nights accommodation in Serengerti National Park, 1 nights accommodation in Lake Manyara, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Tap water is suitable for drinking.
- We recommend taking Overseas Medical insurance.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra
- Payment to be made as per the current rate of exchange on the day of final payment
- Initial deposit – rs. 1,25,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.